1/1 Photo of Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies
A favorite recipe from 'Better Homes and Gardens'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat the butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- 2Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- 3Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- 4Beat in as much as the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in remaining flour.
- 5Shape dough into 2 inch balls. Roll in additional sugar to coat.
- 6Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten by making crisscross marks with the tines of a fork.
- 7Bake cookies in a 375 degree oven for 7-9 minutes or until bottoms of cookies are lightly browned.
- 8Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (697 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g