Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Milk chocolate gives this cookie a special taste.
Make and share this Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate covered about 1 hour.
- Drop by rounded tbsps. onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass .
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
I really don't like chocolate chip cookies, but when you add peanut butter it changes everything. I found this recipe at www.verybestbaking.com. I love how buttery and soft they are. Fast and easy to make.
Very nice cookie. :)
Nice soft chewy cookie. Made for TYM tag game