1/1 Photo of Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Milk chocolate gives this cookie a special taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients.
- 2Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- 3Beat in egg.
- 4Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- 5Refrigerate covered about 1 hour.
- 6Drop by rounded tbsps. onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass .
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 8Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g