Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Splenda recipe and one of my favorite low-calorie cookies. They are very tasty. The only change I made, was added walnuts. each cookie 108 calories.
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml peanut butter, creamy
- 118.29 ml Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 118.29 ml packed Splenda brown sugar blend
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 314.66 ml nestle toll house peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE flour and baking soda in small bowl. Set aside.
- BEAT butter, peanut butter, SPLENDA Sugar Blend for Baking, SPLENDA Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and walnuts.
- DROP dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass dipped in SPLENDA Sugar Blend for Baking.
- BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
These cookies are awsome. I messed up not paying attention and cooked my first batch at 350 which of course, did not work. But not to worry I took the uncooked dough and made my own cookie dough ice cream. YUMMY! Now for the cookies, these baked up fantastic. I used regular sugar and subbed applesauce for 1/2 of the butter, and omitted the walnuts. Awsome.