1/2 Photos of Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a Splenda recipe and one of my favorite low-calorie cookies. They are very tasty. The only change I made, was added walnuts. each cookie 108 calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1/2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 cup packed Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups nestle toll house peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2COMBINE flour and baking soda in small bowl. Set aside.
- 3BEAT butter, peanut butter, SPLENDA Sugar Blend for Baking, SPLENDA Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy.
- 4Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and walnuts.
- 5DROP dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass dipped in SPLENDA Sugar Blend for Baking.
- 6BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 98.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips