Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Buttery topping makes this cake good with morning coffee or as a dessert too. I like it warm with whip cream. Pie filling and cake mix make it super easy!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 59.14 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts
- 595.33 g can peach pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 2.46 ml lemon extract
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml flour
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixer bowl.
- Blend at low speed til moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes and medium.
- Spread into a greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, sugar, flour and butter, in a bowl with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes until center springs back when touched.
- Serve slightly warm, with whipped cream.
DELICIOUS!!!!! Very moist, flavorful and easy to make! I served with vanilla bean ice cream and my family LOVED it! I think the next time I make it I will buy some fresh peaches and serve sliced on top! While it had pie filling in it and that flavored it so good, by the time you mix with a mixer it breaks up all the peaches into very small pieces, no big chunks. I think the addition of fresh sliced peaches on top would put this cake over the top!!! :)
This is very good and well worth making again. I over-baked it, which is my fault but the flavor is excellent and it was devoured when I took it to a gathering.
I had these ingredients on hand so I put this cake together. It is tasty! I followed the directions here exactly. Mine baked for about 45 minutes and came out just right. Next time I will use a bit more butter in the topping, maybe 6 tbs instead of 4. I think we will be eating this for breakfast and dessert!