1/2 Photos of Old-Fashioned Peach Cake
Buttery topping makes this cake good with morning coffee or as a dessert too. I like it warm with whip cream. Pie filling and cake mix make it super easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixer bowl.
- 3Blend at low speed til moistened.
- 4Beat 2 minutes and medium.
- 5Spread into a greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients, sugar, flour and butter, in a bowl with a fork until crumbly.
- 7Sprinkle over the batter.
- 8Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes until center springs back when touched.
- 9Serve slightly warm, with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Peach Cake
Serving Size: 1 (999 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3996.1
- Calories from Fat 1382
- Total Fat 153.5 g
- Saturated Fat 47.3 g
- Cholesterol 680.0 mg
- Sodium 4921.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 599.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 389.4 g
- Protein 64.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach pie filling