Buttery topping makes this cake good with morning coffee or as a dessert too. I like it warm with whip cream. Pie filling and cake mix make it super easy!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixer bowl.
- Blend at low speed til moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes and medium.
- Spread into a greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, sugar, flour and butter, in a bowl with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes until center springs back when touched.
- Serve slightly warm, with whipped cream.