Prep 45 mins
Cook 11 hrs
Wonderful peach butter! Using a slow cooker eliminates a lot of stirring!
Make and share this Old-Fashioned Peach Butter - Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves; mix well.
- Transfer to a 5 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until peaches are very soft, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tapioca.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for 1 hour or until thickened.
- Pour into freezer containers; cool to room temp, about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate or freeze.