Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
ummm! You can taste the fuzz on the peach. Good served on biscuits, french toast or whatever suits your fancy.
- 2 quarts diced peeled peaches (very ripe)
- 4 cups sugar
- Place half of peaches into container of an electric blender; process until coarsely chopped.
- Pour into a flat-bottomed kettle.
- Repeat procedure with remaining peaches.
- Stir in sugar.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring frequently 30 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Quickly ladle butter into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Cover at once with metal lids and screw bands tight.
- Process in boiling water bath 5 minutes.
This is absolutely delicious! I've made two batches of this recipe already. Just wondering what to do to make it just a little bit thicker. My little grandchildren raved over the taste of this! Wonderful on hot buttered biscuits and I think will be equally delicious over some hot pancakes!!