1/3 Photos of Old Fashioned Oatmeal Pancakes
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Mmmm I sometimes serve this applesauce on the side as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the oats and buttermilk in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2In the morning, add the egg and margarine.
- 3Stir just to blend.
- 4Sift dry ingredients together and add to wet mixture along with the extract.
- 5Stir to moisten.
- 6If too thick, add extra buttermilk.
- 7Cook on a sprayed griddle or skillet til bubbles appear, then flip and cook about the same amount of time.
- 8Serve with syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 390.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g