Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
These tasty, chewy cookies will remind you of Grandma's cookie jar. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
- 709.77 ml quick-cooking oats
- 473.18 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml raisins
- heat oven to 375*F.
- in large mixer bowl combine all ingredients except flour and rasins.
- beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- add flour; continue beating until well mixed.
- by hand stir in raisins.
- drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2"in apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
WONDERFUL!!! We love oatmeal cookies that include cinnamon and my 17 yo DS just got home from school and ate 8 of them before I had chance to stop him from eating them all!! I made 1/2 of the recipe for the 3 of us, but now think I should have made the whole recipe but it still made 2 1/4 dozen cookies. These are very quick and simple to get together and produce a nice crisp outside but tender chewy inside!! Thanks daisygrl64 for sharing the recipe. Made for Dairy Event in photo forum!!