1/1 Photo of Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
These tasty, chewy cookies will remind you of Grandma's cookie jar. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 375*F.
- 2in large mixer bowl combine all ingredients except flour and rasins.
- 3beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- 4add flour; continue beating until well mixed.
- 5by hand stir in raisins.
- 6drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2"in apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- 7bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1947.7
- Calories from Fat 637
- Total Fat 70.8 g
- Saturated Fat 40.9 g
- Cholesterol 303.6 mg
- Sodium 1359.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 311.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 186.0 g
- Protein 27.5 g