1/1 Photo of Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
Kim D.'s Note:
This is the best oatmeal cookie recipe I've found yet! People are always asking me for the recipe! They are yummy... especially with a tall glass of milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine butter, shortening and sugars.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- 3Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
- 4Add to creamed mixture; mix to blend.
- 5Stir in oatmeal and raisins.
- 6Drop a tablespoon of dough onto cookie sheet about 2-inches apart. Cookies will spread!
- 7Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- 8Cool for about 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then remove to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9510.7
- Calories from Fat 7918
- Total Fat 879.8 g
- Saturated Fat 237.2 g
- Cholesterol 308.0 mg
- Sodium 2319.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 409.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.0 g
- Sugars 251.6 g
- Protein 33.2 g