Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
finaly a real cheesecake none of that low-carb junk dont bother counting caleries enjoy yourself, have a slice of heaven.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and mix well.
- Press onto bottom of springform pan and bake until golden, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- When completely cooled, butter the sides of the pan.
- Increase oven temperature to 500 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, zests and vanilla and beat until light and creamy.
- Add the flour, then the eggs and yolks 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the sour cream and mix until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees F and bake for 1 hour more.
- Transfer cake to a cooling rack and let cool completely. Refrigerate cake overnight before serving.
- To serve, Slice with a knife dipped in hot water and wiped with a clean cloth, and serve.