1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Food Frenzy's Note:
finaly a real cheesecake none of that low-carb junk dont bother counting caleries enjoy yourself, have a slice of heaven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Butter the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and mix well.
- 4Press onto bottom of springform pan and bake until golden, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 5When completely cooled, butter the sides of the pan.
- 6Increase oven temperature to 500 degrees F.
- 7In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, zests and vanilla and beat until light and creamy.
- 8Add the flour, then the eggs and yolks 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 9Add the sour cream and mix until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes.
- 10Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees F and bake for 1 hour more.
- 11Transfer cake to a cooling rack and let cool completely. Refrigerate cake overnight before serving.
- 12To serve, Slice with a knife dipped in hot water and wiped with a clean cloth, and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned New York-Style Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.8
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.8 g
- Cholesterol 330.9 mg
- Sodium 564.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 48.2 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of
oranges, zest of