1/4 Photos of Old Fashioned Molasses Cookies
These are basically a soft ginger snap. I made them for my 8 year olds class and they were fighting over the extras. I also made them for a very sweet older friend who said she hadn't tasted these since her mother made them when she was little, They make a ton and stay fresh for quite awhile. This works perfectly for Christmas or large amounts of company!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine and sugar, add eggs and molasses.
- 2Finally add dry ingredients.
- 3Roll in balls size of fifty cent piece.
- 4Roll in sugar--do not flatten!
- 5bake on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Molasses Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 75
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 270.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g