1/3 Photos of Old-Fashioned Maple Walnut Butter Balls
These little maple balls are so buttery, they just melt in your mouth! Better make a double recipe of the delicious cookies, cause your going to need lots! If you don't have any maple extract on hand, just use 2 tsp vanilla instead, it just won't have the maple flavouring, but they are still great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Prepare an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Cream butter, sugar and maple extract until fluffy.
- 4Sift together flour and salt.
- 5Add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
- 6Stir in walnuts.
- 7Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 8Place on cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 10Immediately remove with spatula.
- 11When still warm, but cool enough to handle, roll baked cookies in powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Maple Walnut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (793 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g