1/1 Photo of Old Fashioned Maple Pancakes
A nice cinnamon, maple twist on traditional pancakes, serve with fresh fruit, or cottage cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients together.
- 2stir wet ingredients together.
- 3combine all ingredients.
- 4Heat and oil pan on Medium-High heat.
- 5pour 1/4 cup of mixture at a time, repeat until you have used all of the ingredients.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Maple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 427.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g