Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice cinnamon, maple twist on traditional pancakes, serve with fresh fruit, or cottage cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- stir wet ingredients together.
- combine all ingredients.
- Heat and oil pan on Medium-High heat.
- pour 1/4 cup of mixture at a time, repeat until you have used all of the ingredients.
The taste of these pancakes are great. We had them with maple syrup. I added more milk (maybe 1/2 cup) to have the consistency I like. Thanks joycooklove :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game