1 hr 5 mins
This is my grandmoms recipe of old fashioned mac and cheese: warning can be fattening!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven 375.
- 2boil pasta as per package directions cut off about 4 mins cooking time.
- 3while pasta cooks cube cheese set about half of one flavour cheese aside, I personally set aside about half of the mild cheese.
- 4drain pasta when finished cooking.
- 5in pan or large baking dish combine remaining cheese celery soup or cheddar cheese soup, milk, and pasta. Stir to combine well.
- 6Place set aside cheese over top.
- 7Place in oven about 45 mins or until cheese on top is a golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1074.1
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 1017.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 49.8 g