1/3 Photos of Old-fashioned Linguine with White Clam Sauce
This recipe is easy and takes less than 20 minutes. It's one of my weekend favorites and has been a family tradition for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 cans minced/chopped clams, with juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- parmesan cheese
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1In a 5 qt pot, heat water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, melt butter and olive oil in pan.
- 3Sautee onion and garlic, and add crushed red pepper flakes.
- 4Add lemon juice, oregano, basil, and Old Bay seasoning, stir for one minute Add clams with juice.
- 5Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
- 7Cover pasta with clam sauce, stir well and top with parsley and parmesan cheese.
- 8Serve with warm crusty bread and chilled white wine.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-fashioned Linguine with White Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.1
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 1435.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning