Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Dad in Laws recipe
Make and share this Old Fashioned Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 7 1⁄2 ounces lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 cups ice cold water
- mint leaf
- cinnamon stick (added a few minutes before)
- cherry juice (becomes 'pink' lemonde)
- lemonade (becomes a 'picture' with the addition of cherries or orange or lemon)
- strawberries or melon, slices
- Combine sugar and lemon juice with 1 cup of water. Stir until sugar is dissolved, then add remaining water. Serve over ice.
A little weaker than I usually like my lemonade but the guest at the party seemed to really enjoy it and so did my daughter. It was still very refreshing on a rather warm evening. :) Thanks for sharing!