Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes a wonderful hot and spicy burger!
Make and share this Old Fashioned Jalapeno Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 hamburger patties, cooked your favorite way
- 2 onion hamburger buns (or buns of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced into rings
- 2 slices tomatoes
- shredded lettuce
- 2 pickles
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced jalapenos
- Fix each hamburger with the following fixins:.
- Warm bun.
- Juicy burger.
- Shredded lettuce.
- Tomatoe slice.
- Onion rings.
- 1 pickle.
- Jalpapeno slices, as many as you desire, for your preferred heat level.