Recipe by Ceezie
This retro no-bake favorite is made even better with a colorful topping of strawberries and kiwis.
- 7 1⁄2 honey graham crackers, broken in half (15 squares)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup quartered strawberry
- 1 cup chopped kiwi fruit (about 4)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange graham squares in even layer on bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 minute Gently stir in half of the whipped topping; spread over grahams in pan; cover with remaining whipped topping. Top with fruit.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Sprinkle with coconut just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.