- 2 -4 cups leftover roast beef
- 2 -4 cups leftover gravy
- salt and pepper
- fresh herb, of your choice (optional)
- 1 cup finely minced onion, sauteed lightly (optional)
- 8 slices bread, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the roast into thin or thick slices as desired.
- Warm the slices of roast in microwave or oven.
- Heat the gravy in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Add minced, sauteed onions and seasonings to the warmed gravy, if desired.
- Lightly toast or leave untoasted the sliced bread.
- Lay two slices of the sliced bread side-by-side on each plate.
- Lay one slice of warmed meat on each slice of bread.
- Pour desired amount of warmed, seasoned gravy over both slices of bread and meat.
- Serve at once or reheat each plate in the microwave.