1/3 Photos of Old-Fashioned Hot Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich
Stella Mae's Note:
Tasty and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the roast into thin or thick slices as desired.
- 2Warm the slices of roast in microwave or oven.
- 3Heat the gravy in the microwave or on the stove top.
- 4Add minced, sauteed onions and seasonings to the warmed gravy, if desired.
- 5Lightly toast or leave untoasted the sliced bread.
- 6Lay two slices of the sliced bread side-by-side on each plate.
- 7Lay one slice of warmed meat on each slice of bread.
- 8Pour desired amount of warmed, seasoned gravy over both slices of bread and meat.
- 9Serve at once or reheat each plate in the microwave.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Hot Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 2580.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: