Tasty and easy.
Make and share this Old-Fashioned Hot Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the roast into thin or thick slices as desired.
- Warm the slices of roast in microwave or oven.
- Heat the gravy in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Add minced, sauteed onions and seasonings to the warmed gravy, if desired.
- Lightly toast or leave untoasted the sliced bread.
- Lay two slices of the sliced bread side-by-side on each plate.
- Lay one slice of warmed meat on each slice of bread.
- Pour desired amount of warmed, seasoned gravy over both slices of bread and meat.
- Serve at once or reheat each plate in the microwave.