1/1 Photo of Old Fashioned Hot Buttered Rum
This is delicious. A huge hit in our family in the colder months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, brown sugar and butter in a 2-quart saucepan.
- 2Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted (6-8 min).
- 3Combine cooked mixture with ice-cream in a large mixing bowl, and beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until smooth (1-2 min).
- 4Store refrigerated up to 2 weeks or frozen up to one month.
- 5For each serving, fill one-quarter of a mug with mixture, add one ounce rum and three-quarters of a cup of boiling water. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Hot Buttered Rum
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g