1/1 Photo of Old Fashioned Hamburger
Chef #1092132's Note:
This is the way they used to be. 1/4 pound, char grilled, all beef, only with a little mayo, lettuce, onion, tomato, and pickles on a good bun with lots of nice, cheddar cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Shape the beef into 4 1/4 lb. balls. Flatten them until about 1/4 inch. season with season-all.
- 22. Get a pan medium-hot and add the onions. Salt then let cook for 10 minutes, until brown.
- 33. Get a grill hot then put the burgers down. cook 3 minutes then flip. Cook 2 minutes then add a palmful cheddar and cook 1 more minute.
- 44. Wile burger is cooking, toast the buns and spread on some mayo. Put a lettuce leaf on the bottom, then tomato and pickle slices on top.
- 55. Slide the burgers onto the buns and top with the molten-hot onions. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Hamburger
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.3
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 213.5 mg
- Sodium 500.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 56.2 g