Chef #1281697's Note:
This Recipe my mom used to make to take to Basketball Banquets back when she coached. I still make it today and it's good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non stick skillet, add ground beef and onion, brown until beef is no longer pink and juices run clear. Pour off any fat.
- 2Add Manwich to ground beef mixture until throughly incorporated and mixture is warm.
- 3In a Medium saucepan, boil elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain macaroni. Add cooked macaroni to ground beef and manwich mixture until well combined.
- 4Add can of diced tomatoes to the ground beef mixture and mix throughly.
- 5Transfer to a casserole or baking dish- Put in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve with a green salad if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Goulash Hotdish
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sloppy joe sandwich sauce