Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This Recipe my mom used to make to take to Basketball Banquets back when she coached. I still make it today and it's good!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) manwich original sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- In a large non stick skillet, add ground beef and onion, brown until beef is no longer pink and juices run clear. Pour off any fat.
- Add Manwich to ground beef mixture until throughly incorporated and mixture is warm.
- In a Medium saucepan, boil elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain macaroni. Add cooked macaroni to ground beef and manwich mixture until well combined.
- Add can of diced tomatoes to the ground beef mixture and mix throughly.
- Transfer to a casserole or baking dish- Put in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve with a green salad if desired.