Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This one comes from Paula Deen, and you guessed it! It starts with a stick of butter!
Make and share this Old Fashioned Fudge Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a saucepan melt the stick of butter and the chocolate.
- Add a cup of sugar.
- Beat two eggs in a separate bowl.
- Take the chocolate mixture off of the stove and mix two tablespoons or so of the chocolate to the eggs to temper them.
- Now you can add the eggs to the chocolate without fear of them scrambling!
- Pour into a pie shell and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
This is a very rich pie that disappeared at Thanksgiving. Everyone loved it. I found this recipe in The Lady & Sons Too. Thanks for sharing!