Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the side of the Farina box...nice and easy to throw together on a Sunday morning.
Make and share this Old Fashioned Farina muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Line with paper baking cups or grease the bottom only on a 12 muffin pan.
- In large bowl, combine flour, farina, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add milk, oil, and egg.
- Stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins are light golden brown.
I liked the cream-of-wheat flavor -- very nostalgic for me. But they were unaccountably heavy, when I expected a light textured muffin. A little gritty, too. But this recipe helped me use up my cream of wheat, so thanks for posting!