most people call this stuffing, but our family has always called it dressing. I have no idea ... The best thing to do is to keep old bread heels and buns (that lone straggler in the pack) in a freezer bag. Just keep adding until you have enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size saucepan saute celery and onion in butter for 10 minutes (to tender).
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 3Coat 8" square pan and spread stuffing into pan.
- 4Bake 325 for 30 - 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned "dressing"
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 761.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g