Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
most people call this stuffing, but our family has always called it dressing. I have no idea ... The best thing to do is to keep old bread heels and buns (that lone straggler in the pack) in a freezer bag. Just keep adding until you have enough.
- 946.36 ml torn bread cubes
- 44.37 ml butter
- 1 celery (chopped finely)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 egg
- 297.66 g can chicken noodle soup
- 59.14 ml water (stir around in can)
- 14.79 ml sage
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- In a medium size saucepan saute celery and onion in butter for 10 minutes (to tender).
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Coat 8" square pan and spread stuffing into pan.
- Bake 325 for 30 - 40 minutes.