Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like the crunch of the peanuts with the sweet of the cranberry and oranges! This is a great salad combination that is perfect for summer days or gatherings.
- 1 large orange
- 1 medium banana
- 4 cups mixed salad greens, torn
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 4 ounces jellied cranberry sauce, chilled and cut in 1/2 ",cubes
- 1⁄4 cup light raisins
- 1⁄4 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup orange flavored yogurt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon curry powder
- Section orange over bowl to catch juice.
- Slice banana diagonally and dip in reserved orange juice.
- Place salad greens in large salad bowl.
- Arrange orange sections, banana, chicken, the cranberry cubes, raisins, and peanuts atop salad greens.
- Chill To make dressing, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt and curry; chill.
- Pass dressing with salad.