called SOS in the service, years ago...this is a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1soak the beef in water for 30 minutes; drain.
- 2Using scissors, cut beef into strips in saucepan; toss in vegetables.
- 3Pour in milk and whisk in flour.
- 4Melt in butter.
- 5Heat over low, stirring constantly.
- 6Serve when slightly thickened.
- 7Serve over biscuits or toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Creamed Chipped Beef
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.9
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 1388.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: