Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Old Fashioned Corn Pudding. This is a little sweet, and tastes kind of like the corn cake from Chi Chi's. It is the best corn pudding recipe I have tried.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 7 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 15 ounces whole corn, drained
- 15 ounces creamed corn
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in sour cream.
- Gradually add in the muffin mix, alternating with the milk.
- Fold in the corn and creamed corn.
- Pour into 3 qt baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, or until set.
Very good! Precisely the recipe I've been looking for. Thank you!
Tried this last night and it was great. The family loved it too. A true comfort food!
This recipe is a staple in our house. It always makes makes it to our family get-togethers and my uncle is always adding things to it...we never know what the "mystery corn casserole" will be like the next time! Good, stick-to-your-ribs comfort food.