- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 7 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 15 ounces whole corn, drained
- 15 ounces creamed corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in sour cream.
- Gradually add in the muffin mix, alternating with the milk.
- Fold in the corn and creamed corn.
- Pour into 3 qt baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, or until set.