This recipe brings back memories. My mom and older sister used to make these and they are yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and powder in a large bowl.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- 3Stir in corn and butter.
- 4Stir gradually into dry ingredients until just blended.
- 5In a deep fryer, electric frying pan or chicken fryer, heat oil until 375 degrees.
- 6Drop batter into heaping teaspoonfuls into hot oil and fry for 2- 3 minutes.
- 7You can also do this using less oil in a skillet, just flatten them a bit with the back of the spoon and then turn them like pancakes.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9Some people put confectioner's sugar or syrup on these, we eat them plain.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Corn Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 35.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g