Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice rich and creamy taste! From the 1995 "Heart Healthy Cookbook" of delicious healthy recipes, Edina, MN.
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables and chill.
- In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, yogurt, pickle juice, mustard, and paprika.
- To serve, pour dressing over vegetables; toss.
- Dust the top with black pepper.