1/3 Photos of Old-Fashioned Coffee Soda
From : Coffee Talk, A Celebration iof good coffee and good friends cookbook. I received this book in the Cookbook Swap Feb 2009 from my friend NurseJaney. This recipe looks too good to pass up and I may have to make some this evening. For all you coffee lovers this is an inspirational book about friends, God, everyday life ,and Cofffee. Perfect book for me. NOTE: put coke in ingredients as it would not allow SODA. Use any sodapop chilled for the drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine coffee and sugar, blend in 1/2 AND 1/2. fILL 4 TALL glasses halfway with coffee mixture.
- 2Add scoop ice cream to each glass.Fill to top with soda.
- 3Add dollop of whipped cream and enjoy!
- 4you can also garnish with a cherry, cinnamon, chocolate scrapes, sprinkles or whatever your heart desires.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Coffee Soda
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 87.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g