Old Fashioned Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease cookie sheets with butter or no-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Mix butter, shortening, sugar, egg, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until creamy. Slowly stir in cocoa, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Roll 1/2 inch balls of dough and dip them in the granulated sugar to coat them.
- Arrange cookies 2 inches apart on a greased cookie pan (I used butter, you could also use non-stick vegetable spray).
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, allow to cool completely.