Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
With a few ingredients, you can make this old-fashioned favorite just like the old malt shops used to have!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2⁄3 cup cold milk
- 2 tablespoons instant malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 -4 tablespoons whipped cream
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, malted milk powder, and chocolate syrup; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glassed. Top with dollop of whipped cream; serve immediately.
My entire family loved this! Thanks for posting such an easy and delicious recipe.
There is an old skool soda shop in my neighborhood. We are talking about the old skool bar, wood paneling everything. Anyways, this recipes churns out a chocolate malted milk that is EXACTLY like the one from the shop. Its excellent! I've tried the "other" recipe posted on here and that one is no where close to the real deal. THIS IS A MUST KEEP RECIPE!