Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Completely mix sugar& cocoa together in large non-stick pan.
- Add milk and stir'til completely mixed in with cocoa mixture.
- Place over medium heat; stirring constantly bring to a boil and continue boiling and stirring until mixture reaches 240 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- (If desired stir in nuts, now).
- Pour into greased 9x9x2-inch pan.
- Chill'til hardened, cut into desired size pieces.