Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a fairly simple, inexpensive and delicious recipe. I made it as part of my menu for our 20th wedding anniversery dinner.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a bowl, combone cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, 1/4 tsp vanilla and salt. Mix well until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Place crust in its pie tin on a baking sheet; pour in filling. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- For topping, combine the sour cream, sugar and 1/4 tsp vanilla and carefully spread over pie.
- Bake the pie for an additional 10 minutes; cool. Chill at least 3 hours.
- Top with fresh fruit or canned pie filling.