Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was given to me by one of my Polish aunts. It is reminiscent of the low, bakery-style chesecakes found in the Philadelphia area. The custardy filling is delicious and fruit toppings can be placed on top if you like pineapple or cherry on your cheesecake.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- mix cheese, sour cream, sugaar, vanilla and eggs (beaten in one at a time) together in a bowl.
- Separate rolls and line bottom and sides of a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- bake at 350 for 40 minutes.