Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A favorite bread pudding of my family. They request this all the time.
Make and share this Old Fashioned Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray casserole with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- Combine milk, egg whites, sugar, butter, vanilla and cinnamon in large bowl, mix well. Add bread, raisins and dried apples. Allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Bake 35 minutes or until well browned.
- Cool in dish on wire rack.