Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A favorite bread pudding of my family. They request this all the time.
Make and share this Old Fashioned Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray casserole with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- Combine milk, egg whites, sugar, butter, vanilla and cinnamon in large bowl, mix well. Add bread, raisins and dried apples. Allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Bake 35 minutes or until well browned.
- Cool in dish on wire rack.