Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
from my mother's card box.
Make and share this Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, allspice and ginger.
- Add scalded milk slowly to eggs and mix well.
- Add sugar/spice mixture and butter.
- stir until sugar dissolves.
- Combine bread cubes and raisins in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Pour custard mixture over bread and stir to mix.
- Place casserole in pan of water.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted comes out clean.