Recipe by Sue Lau
Traditional moist dressing, baked outside of the bird. I make this when I am cooking a turkey breast without the cavity.
Top Review by Cinda Lu
This was really good. I loved the fresh herbs. Like another reviewer, mine turned out very moist, some might think overly moist, but I like it that way, so I was happy with it. The only change I made was to add an egg to it, just because that's how I always make my dressing. Thanks Sue for a very tasty recipe!!
- 12 ounces dry bread cubes
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups turkey broth or 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth