Traditional moist dressing, baked outside of the bird. I make this when I am cooking a turkey breast without the cavity.
- 12 ounces dry bread cubes
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups turkey broth or 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Combine ingredients by tossing lightly and place in an oblong baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.