Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Taken from 'Richard & Co' owner Richard Friesen in Downtown Vancouver
Make and share this Old Fashioned Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in blueberries until coated with flour.
- put eggs in 4 cup glas measuring cup and add enough milk to measure 2 cups.
- add oil and whisk until blended.
- Make well in center of flour mixture and pour milk mixture.
- with large spatula, gently fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- 400F for 30 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ If you like blueberries, this recipe is a great addition to your cookbook! They're very tasty & very addicting ~ If you make them for breakfast, you'll find yourself eating them for lunch & dinner as well, if they last that long!