Taken from 'Richard & Co' owner Richard Friesen in Downtown Vancouver
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2Stir in blueberries until coated with flour.
- 3put eggs in 4 cup glas measuring cup and add enough milk to measure 2 cups.
- 4add oil and whisk until blended.
- 5Make well in center of flour mixture and pour milk mixture.
- 6with large spatula, gently fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients just until moistened.
- 7Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- 8400F for 30 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 485.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g