1/13 Photos of Old Fashioned Banana Pudding
Nothing better than this banana pudding recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar and eggs together.
- 2Add salt, cornstarch, and milk.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
- 4Remove from heat; add vanilla and mix well.
- 5In serving bowl, layer the wafers, bananas, and the pudding.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 102.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 40.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g