1/1 Photo of Old Fashioned Baked Sour Cherry Pudding
Baby Kato's Note:
My little granddaugher loves pink, I can't wait to make this wonderful treat for her. Best of all it tastes delicious and is really quick and easy to make. A perfect dessert served plain or with some vanilla bean ice cream. It is best served warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine 2/3 cup sugar, flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Mix milk and almond extract together and lightly stir into the flour mixture.
- 4Pour batter into a greased 11 x 7 " pan and set aside.
- 5In a small pot, add the cherries, butter and 1 cup sugar and bring to a boil.
- 6Cook, constantly stirring for 2 minutes until the sugar disolves.
- 7Add the toasted almonds, stir well and spoon the mixture over the batter.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Baked Sour Cherry Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 202.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 61.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g