Prep 5 mins
Cook 23 mins
This recipe is from "Kraft: Food and Family", Winter 2006. Delicious!
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) packagekraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing (Kraft)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed (about 20 crackers)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Add macaroni to large saucepan of boiling water; cook 6 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in milk and cheese sauce that came with the boxed macaroni.
- Pour into greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix tomatoes and dressing.
- Top macaroni mixture with tomato mixture.
- Drizzle butter over cracker crumbs; toss with fork.
- Sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and crumbs are golden.