Barb Gertz's Note:
This recipe comes from SPLENDA. A good dessert for diabetic's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 8x8 metal pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine and molasses with an electric mixer on high for about 1 minute.
- 6Add egg substitute and vanilla and blend on high speed for about 30 seconds.
- 7Mixture will be very liquid.
- 8add Splenda and beat on medium until smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- 9Add flour mixture and applesauce and beat on low until mixed, about 45 seconds.
- 10Spread batter into prepared pan and Bake 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 297.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: