Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from SPLENDA. A good dessert for diabetic's.
Make and share this Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8x8 metal pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine and molasses with an electric mixer on high for about 1 minute.
- Add egg substitute and vanilla and blend on high speed for about 30 seconds.
- Mixture will be very liquid.
- add Splenda and beat on medium until smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture and applesauce and beat on low until mixed, about 45 seconds.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and Bake 30 minutes.